Most Affordable Watch Brands
When it comes to great watches, people often say that you are going to have to pay for quality. To some degree that is true, however it is possible to purchase a quality watch at a reasonable price. A great watch doesn’t mean you have to have sell a kidney.
We have found some really great watch brands that make amazing watches for very reasonable money.
We know consumers love brands so we focused on watchmakers we know resonate with people. While none of these names will surprise you, it may shock you to know they are perfect for amongst affordable watch lovers. Each watchmaker is known for high quality, solid engineering, great designs and lots of options to make the right choice.
The following seven brands are perfect examples of the fact that you do not have to break the bank in order to get a great watch. These are some of the more exciting brands for this year. Don’t forget to spend time checking out some of our reviews and really exploring each brand. Check out the 7 Most Affordable Watch Brands – 2014
Casio continues to be one of the best watch brands in the world. They are market leaders in technology, style, and innovation. Because Casio has a large history of manufacturing a wide variety of goods, ranging from musical instruments, clocks, cameras, and calculators, their approach to watch development is innovative.
They combine analogue and digital technologies with strong, durable designs. Casio’s styles range from colorful and sporty to classic, making different type of watches that are going to suit almost everyone.
They have also introduced the “retro range,” a playful nod to the earliest digital Casio watches in existence.
Check Out These Casio Articles:
- Casio G-Shock First Time Buying Guide and Recommendations
- Best Casio Pathfinder (Protrek) Watches
- Best Selling Baby-G Watches for Women
- Best Casio Edifice Watches
Popular Casio Watch Reviews:
- Casio Men’s EF527D-1AV “Edifice” Stainless Steel Multi-Function (Review | Product Details)
- Casio Men’s PRG550-1A1CR Pro Trek Triple Sensor Tough Solar (Review | Product Details)
- Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch (Review | Product Details)
- Casio Women’s BG169R-7A Baby-G White Whale Sport Watch (Review | Product Details)
- Casio General Men’s Watches Chronograph EF-539D-1A5VDF (Review | Product Details)
- Casio Men’s PRW2500T-7CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Titanium (Review | Product Details)
- Casio Men’s WVA470DJ-1ACF “Waveceptor” Solar Atomic Sport (Review | Product Details)
Even though Invicta started in Switzerland, it has been a United States company for a long time – but did manage to keep the Swiss attention to detail. When looking for Invicta, you will notice that they cater to even the most diverse and particular of tastes.
Especially those who are looking for a divers watch are not going to do much better within a moderate budget than Invicta. Even though the majority of Invicta’s watches have a classic style with a modern feel, there are some sporty counterparts as well.
Check out these Invicta Articles:
- Best Invicta Watches for Women
- Best Invicta Watches to Own (for Men)
- Affordable & Cheap Invicta Watches for Women (Under $100)
Popular Invicta Watch Reviews:
- Invicta 15488 Subaqua Automatic – (Product Details)
- Invicta Venom Gen II Swiss Quartz Chronograph 11702 – (Product Details)
- Invicta 6546 Subuqua Noma IV Collection Chronograph – (Product Details)
- Invicta 5735 Reserve Collection Black Chronograph – (Product Details)
- Invicta 1567 Reserve Chronograph 18K Gold Ion-Plated – (Product Details)
- Invicta 14416 Jason Taylor Swiss Quartz – (Product Details)
- Invicta Pro Diver Scuba Swiss 80039 – (Product Details)
Even though it has been around since 1854, Timex did not change into the company it is today until 1942. Most people may remember Timex for its world famous slogan “takes a licking but keeps on ticking.” In order to enter new markets across the globe, Timex is putting on some bold, new designs that look very modern and cost very little.
As the largest watch manufacturer in the United States, it has recently included some more expensive watches in its collection, but Timex’s focus remains their traditional unassuming, low-cost watches.
When you buy a Timex watch, you can get a good watch, without having to spend too much money on it. While the colors may vary, the quality remains consistent.
Check Out These Timex Articles:
Popular Timex Watch Reviews:
- Timex T49868 Intelligent Chrono Compass – (Product Details)
- Timex Ironman Watch T5K405 – (Product Details)
- Timex T2P273DH Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series – (Product Details)
- Timex T49799 Expedition Dive Style – (Product Details)
- Timex T2N291AB SL Series Automatic – (Product Details)
- Timex T2M513 SL Series Automatic – (Product Details)
- Timex T2N720 Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series – (Product Details)
When looking at the many modern classics that Citizen has produced since its beginnings, many people are rather surprised to find that the company began as the Shokosha Watch Research Watch Institute. In the hopes of creating a watch that would appeal to ordinary citizens that they would be able to sell the world over, the company named its first watch “Citizen,” a name that proved so successful that it would eventually become the name of the watch manufacturer we know today. Citizen has been at the forefront of revolutionary technologies consistently and became the first Japanese manufacturer to introduce a shock resistant watch (in 1956) and the first to introduce a water resistant watch (1959). Most Citizen watches have a classic appeal to them.
Check out these Citizen Articles:
Popular Citizen Watch Reviews:
- Citizen JY0010-50E Skyhawk A-T – (Product Details)
- Citizen AT9010-52E World Time A-T – (Product Details)
- Citizen BL5403-03X – (Product Details)
- Citizen AT8010-58E – (Product Details)
- Citizen AT4006-06X – (Product Details)
- Citizen BL8004-53E Calibre 8700 – (Product Details)
- Citizen BL5250-02L Titanium – (Product Details)
Back in 1853, Tissot was the first company to mass produce pocket watches. While Tissot has since watches with countless different features with the T-Touch (compass, altimeter, barometer, and thermometer), the focus remains on the timeless Swiss design that the company became famous for in the first place. While there are some modern touches on the new, more affordable designs, including various different colors, the traditional design still dominates the Tissot watch collection.
Check out this Tissot Article:
Popular Tissot Watch Reviews:
- Tissot T0446142103100 T-Sport PRS516 Automatic (Review | Product Details)
- Tissot T Race Chronograph T0484172720701 (Review | Product Details)
- Tissot T039.417.16.037.02 White Dial (Review | Product Details)
- Tissot T0794272705700 PRS 516 Automatic (Review | Product Details)
- Tissot T065.430.11.051.00 Automatic III (Review | Product Details)
- Tissot PRS-200 Blue Chronograph T067.417.33.041.00 | Product Details)
- Tissot T0134204720200 T-Touch Expert (Review | Product Details)
6. Michael Kors
The goal behind this rapidly growing global luxury lifestyle brand was clear, produce award-winning designs while making the collection affordable enough for everyday users. The combination of a sporty attitude and stylish elegance makes Michael Kors watches stand out from many of the other options. Despite the luxury appeal and aesthetic, the prices remain affordable. This explains the recent surge in popularity that peaked during Christmas 2012 when social media sites were buzzing about the number of Michael Kors watches gifted during that time. The design used is the traditional, timeless classic with a few modern tweaks.
Check out these Michael Kors Watches:
- Top 7 Discounted Michael Kors Watches for Women
- Best Michael Kors Watches for Men 2015
- Best Michael Kors Watches to Own (Men)
- Best Selling & Affordable Michael Kors Watches For Women (Under $200)
- Top 7 Discounted Michael Kors Watches for Women
Popular Michael Kors Watch Reviews:
- Michael Kors MK8255 Bradshaw Gunmetal – (Product Details)
- Michael Kors MK8152 Dylan Black – (Review | Product Details)
- Michael Kors MK3191 – (Product Details)
- Michael Kors MK5754 – (Product Details)
- Michael Kors MK3203 – (Product Details)
- Michael Kors Mercer MK8322 Chronograph – (Product Details)
Nautica is known for its unique designs, bold colors, and distinctive styling. Unlike many of the earlier brands that we have mentioned here, most Nautica watches do have a sportier, colorful appearance that is more suited for a night out on the town than a boardroom meeting. These are certainly considered ‘fashion’ watches.
Considering that Nautica falls under the Timex umbrella, you also know that you are getting a quality timepiece that is going to last for many years to come.
Check out these Nautica Articles:
Popular Nautica Watch Reviews:
- Nautica Men’s N14536 NST Stainless Steel and Black Resin Watch – (Review | Product Details)
- Nautica Men’s N14538G NST Chronograph Watch – (Review | Product Details).
- Nautica N25015G NST 101 Sporty – (Review | Product Details)
- Nautica N19508G NST Yachting – (Review | Product Details)
- Nautica N21026G NST 15 CHRONO – (Review | Product Details)
- Nautica Men’s 19508G NST Chronograph Watch (Review | Product Details)
- Nautica Men’s N17526G NST Chronograph Watch (Review | Product Details)
As you can see from our list of seven, there are countless of great watches available at a reasonable prices. Depending on your style and personal preference, you are going to have to narrow down your options between the manufacturers you see here. Regardless of your personal preference though, there is no going wrong with these great brands.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- Cheap Swiss-made Watches You Can Afford (for Men), Under $100
- Top Favorite Watch-Brands of Switzerland
- 7 Most Affordable Watch Brands in 2014 (High-end Quality)
- Top 7 Best Selling Japanese Watches of All Time
- 7 Most Affordable Swiss Made Watch Brands (High-End Quality)
- Top 5 Most Popular (Best Selling) Rolex Watches of All Time
- Top Discounted Luxury Watches for Men, Under $250