- With its price of less than $20, how affordable can it get? Well, I’ve yet to see a watch that offers this kind of quality with the same price. I honestly think that nothing can beat the price of this watch. We all know how trustworthy Timex is when it comes to quality, too.
- With a silver face, simple number indicators, and a sleek, very stylish design, this watch spells nothing but elegance. I like how the design isn’t noisy, so you can focus on pure time telling. The shiny silver face and the darker silver of the numbers is a subtle contrast to make time-telling easy.
- If you think this watch is just a flimsy excuse for an affordable watch, then think again. It is made of durable mineral crystal which protects the watch from scratches. Not to disposable now, is it?
- In pictures, you won’t see how the leather strap is dark pink, but trust me, it is. What’s great about this is that it’s genuine leather. It’s durable, classy, yet very interesting with its croco-grain pattern.
- Just when you think this watch can’t get any better, it makes itself even worthier of your money with its water-resistant feature up to 30 meters or 99 feet. great, right? For the clumsy woman like me who can never seem to avoid accidents, the water-resistant feature coupled with a durable mineral makes this watch an easy pick. Well, that’s because it’s both affordable and offers everything you need from a watch.
- Now if you’re still skeptical about this watch because it may not find any match in your wardrobe, whether big or small, think again. It’s a nice watch to wear in both the office and school, or for casual weekend getaways.
- You can easily pair it with a crisp shirt—green, white, cream, or even peach. The darker pink makes it easier to mix and match, because at a glance it looks like red.
- The bezel and case material is made of sturdy brass, which makes it an easy pick for women who want stability.
- Time and again I’ve said that I find the waterproof function useless with leather watches. Why, you ask? Because leather isn’t really made to be soaked in water. It’s one thing that I don’t like about leather. So the waterproof function isn’t really something that you need to test. It’s more like a function for emergency purposes.
- The croco-grain pattern is a little generic because well, there are so many watches that have this kind of pattern. The only difference is, this is genuine leather, not just some knock-off.
You May Also Like:
A classy watch that’s worth the price. A simple design that won’t make you feel dizzy when you look at it, and a strap that’s durable and stylish. That’s pretty much how I’d sum up this watch.