- Case – This watch comes with a polished stainless steel case that is 30mm in diameter. Attached to it is the silver tone textured crown.
- Band – It has a 14mm in width silver stainless steel bracelet with fold over push button clasp.
- Bezel – It comes with a stainless steel unidirectional bezel. What’s special about this is that it has a milled wave pattern wherein the numerals appear to be the non-textured part.
- Dial – The timepiece has a sleek black dial with silver-tone hands, dots, and index markers that have luminous features in them. In addition, it also has second markers on the outer rim, date window at 6 o’clock, and protective Krysterna crystal.
- Others – It has an amazing water resistance depth of 660 feet, dependable Swiss quartz movement, and classic analog display.
Diver’s watch features
Unlike most polished-looking watches, this one in particular actually has features of a diver’s watch. It can withstand 660 feet of water, and has a functional unidirectional bezel that is very useful for keeping track of how much air is left in your tank as time elapses.
The combination of the edgy black dial, minimalist details, and classy silver elements create a watch that looks dashing. This will certainly look good with either professional or casual attires and of course even underwater. It’s a versatile timepiece that you and your pocket will surely fall in love with.
Reliable luminescent feature
The luminescent hands and hour markers are very dependable especially during low light situations. It ensures precise timekeeping amidst difficult conditions.
Although this timepiece has promising specs, it’s undeniable that the small dial and absence of numeral hour markers can be a bit frustrating, especially when you want to use this underwater. Being able to easily and accurately tell the time is absolutely essential, whether you’re rushing for work or you’re having recreational scuba.
Unclear numerals on the bezel
The design on the bezel might be very unique and fun, but it kind of defeats the purpose as well. Considering that it has no contrasting colors or luminous features, the user of this watch might get turned off as well because of the lack of ease in monitoring elapsed time.
Also Check Out These Awesome Articles:
- Best DKNY Watches to Own (for Women)
- 2014 Cheapest Watches for Women (Good Quality)
- Best Discounted Luxury Watches for Women (Under $200)
- Top 7 Michael Kors Watches for Women
- 7 Must-have Designer Watches for Women
If you want an all-around watch that can be worn whenever and wherever, then look no further because we got you covered. Sturhling was able to create a timepiece that has the same features of a diver’s watch but has the looks of a dress watch. With that, it can be said that it’s something that’s worth investing.