- It is made with 20 pcs. 175 Venus Movement and 120 pcs. 188 Venus Navettes system.
- Both the bridges and the plate are finished with a 1930’s motif with high-end movements.
- The surfaces are polished with ivory point.
- The scrape is 2mm in bandwidth.
- Its balance wheel is made of a strong alloy.
- The vibrations per hour are 18.000.
- The movements are engraved with the frame opening on the dial.
All of the features of the classic hand wind watch from Armand Nicolet imply that it is a state-of-the-art piece. It’s a men’s standard watch that doesn’t fall short of quality. Having been fashioned to incorporate two tones of gray, it pulls of a design that’s both minimal and edgy.
- Its power reserve extends up to 32 hours.
- It is made with a column wheel that makes time-telling easy no matter what the lighting condition is.
- It is water-resistant for a depth of 330 feet.
- It has a counter weight system.
- It comes in a professional, classic, and clean style.
- Its coat won’t wear out easily.
When it comes to the good things about the Armand Nicolet limited edition wind watch, you won’t help but notice how grand they are. Each of its pieces – mainly the movements – is from the 60s, which adds a classic touch to the entire jewelry. Not only that, these have all been structured to make it as effective as the ones of its caliber.
- It is pretty expensive.
- It is heavy on the wrist.
The downside to the Armand Nicolet men’s 8649A-GL-P964GR2 L07 limited edition classic two-toned hand wind watch is that it’s not close to being a budget-wise purchase. To be blunt, it costs around $35, 000. It’s definitely pricey but considering how finely-made and sophisticated the classic piece is, both the price and the heaviness shouldn’t matter.
As the people who have purchased the two-toned hand watch would put it, they have gotten their money’s worth with the Armand Nicolet product. According to them, it may ask a lot out of you and your pocket but with its overall package and the fact that only the finest materials were used in its manufacture, plus the exclusivity, the price tag is worth it.
After going over the pros and cons of the particular watch, you may make a good decision on whether or not you should take it home. If you want to have something on your wrist that is too elegant for words, the Armand Nicolet men’s 8649A-GL-P964GR2 L07 limited edition classic two-toned hand wind watch is one of the products you should consider checking out.
The Armand Nicolet men’s 8649A-GL-P964GR2 L07 limited edition classic two-toned hand wind watch is one of the best things that have been spotted on the wrists of the rich and famous. With only 120 of its kind available in the market, you would want to entertain the thought of getting one while you still can.