Celebrating Our Love & Passion for the Wristwatch
Gracious Watch is dedicated to celebrating the wristwatch. From exciting affordables to horological heavyweights, we are committed to sharing our passion through engaging and honest content, editorials, comparisons, and reviews.
Founded in 2010, Gracious Watch was reborn in 2018 with a renewed focus in hands-on experiences and interesting insight into timepieces worth wearing.
What Will You Find Here?
- Brand guides – Learn what makes your favorite brands tick. Our brand guides dig into the history of a watch brand and dives deep into their strengths and differences.
- Curated watch picks – There is a lot of choice out there for someone looking for their next watch. Our contributors curate great watches based on specific themes or price-points.
- Buyers guides – Dive deep and learn what to look out for when considering your next purchase.
- Notable watches – From standout timepieces to watches worn by world leaders, we love calling out some of the more notable examples of horology.
- Style guides – Find the perfect watch to match your sense of style. We hand-pick great watches across a variety of price-points.
- Watches for her – Highlighting the best of what’s available for the fairer sex.
I’ve been a watch fan since I got my first one, a Casio CA-53W Databank. I thought I was the coolest kid in the fourth grade with mine, and in a time before smartphones, I suppose I was probably the only kid around with a calculator on his wrist.
In 2013 I founded WYCA, a review website focused on watches priced under $1,500. The idea came to me when I was researching a watch purchase and was having a hard time finding a reliable source of reviews for watches that I could afford. Not finding what I was after, I decided to solve that problem and take care of it myself.
Since then I’ve reviewed more than 150 watches hands-on, and in a given month I tend to have 2-4 new review watches in the rotation. Before posting a review, I make sure a watch gets at least 6 weeks of frequent wear. I prefer to speak to my experiences because you never know how something really is until you try it yourself.
I currently have 52 wathes in my collection – a mixed bag of affordables, really – and love giving away watches to people that appreciate them. To date, I think I’ve given away more than 50 watches.
When I’m not reviewing and photographing watches, I’m in the gym or working on one of my personal or client-facing projects.
- Content Creator & Internet Marketer
Connect With Me