It’s built with the most prominent materials, a water resistant, stainless steel round case matched with a royal blue silicone band. Its Japanese quartz analog display features a day and time window, made with solid mineral crystal – fabulous indeed. It matches any apparel and occasion you opt for, even for just an every day trip to work or school.
- Round shaped, stainless steel case; 49 mm case diameter, 16.5 mm thick
- Miyota JS25 Japanese Quartz mechanism
- Royal blue buckle clasped band strap with black and white octane body; 33.5 mm (Men’s standard)
- Analog display with day and time windows
- Day and time windows sealed with solid mineral crystal
- 330 feet of water resistance
Its royal blue color and silver round case is really stunning. You can wear it anywhere, from simple work day to extravagant occasions (the mineral crystal day and time windows are a huge plus).
With its surprisingly deep water depth resistance and silicone band, you can wear it on the beach — surfing, diving, or maybe going out on a rainy day.
It has the right size and makes it easy to read. Its day and time feature is also very convenient, making the watch all on one.
Too bad the watch is not illuminated, or maybe evens just the hands. It would definitely step up the convenience if you don’t have to illuminate the watch with something else.
Silicone incubates sweat
Yes, its silicone band helps with the watch durability especially when under water, yet the material obviously make sweating uncomfortable. Good thing is it doesn’t absorb it!
A truly trendy watch from the finest Beverly Hills designer, the one and only, Adee Kaye: Adee Kaye Men's AK6367-M/BU Axes Collection.