Check out this article: Best Alpina Watches to Own
- Case – This timepiece features a 42 mm in diameter stainless steel case. It also has skeleton case back, and push buttons and crown on the side.
- Band – It also features this special link mesh silver tone stainless steel bracelet with deployment closure.
- Bezel – This watch has a black unidirectional rotating bezel with white markings.
- Dial – It has a black dial with luminous silver tone and red accent hands, luminous silver tone circular hour markers, two chronograph sub dials, large date display at 3 o’clock, and scratch prof sapphire window.
- Others – It has an automatic movement, 1000 feet water resistance depth, and analog display.
This watch, amidst its classy looks, can actually be used for diving. The unidirectional bezel helps with measuring elapsed time, which can help the diver keep track of the remaining oxygen in the tank. This watch also has luminous hands and markers, which allows optimum visibility even underwater. The sub dials also provide 12 hour and 30 minute measurements to aid you in your timekeeping. Another important detail of this timepiece is the red accents on the hand, to help you directly focus in the where it points at. Of course, the most important feature is the water resistance feature that allows this watch to withstand the marine pressure.
This timepiece is undeniably a stand out. The mesh-like link bracelet creates a sophisticated and medieval warrior feel to this watch. The silver tones elevates the watch into a more polished and modern style. The black dial on the other hand adds a classic touch to this watch. The skeleton case back also contributes another layer of style and uniqueness.
Absence of numeral markers
It would have been better if the timepiece has numeral markers instead of the dots so the diver can easily and precisely keep the time in one single glance without having to waste extra vital seconds in figuring out the time.
Although it’s quite fashionable and attractive,the strap is a bit inappropriate for diving. It’s not technically the most comfortable and snug bracelet that will last for a long period. It would have been better if the bracelet is rubber on anything that is more flexible and durable.
Who would've had thought that this trendy looking timepiece is actually a diver's watch. It's certainly not your average and boring under water best friend.