Enter the Tissot T Touch Expert Watch, a manly watch made for manly men. With features designed to be useful for those who love the great outdoors, will this solid-looking wristwatch live up to its hefty price tag? Read on for the review.
- Bracelet and case are both made of titanium
- Textured black clock face with white hands for hours, minutes, and seconds
- LCD backlight
- Alarm with digital display
- Perpetual calendar
- Titanium bezel has an altimeter
- Outer rim has compass marks
- Battery end-of-life indicator
- Swizz quartz movement
- Glass is made from sapphire crystal, making it scratch-resistant
If you need more reasons to buy this watch, here are some of its advantages:
- Built for the outdoors—this James Bond-worthy watch has more features than a Swiss army knife
- Its features are indeed useful for those who love camping, hiking, and other similar outdoor activities
- Minimalist yet striking with its all-metal, stainless steel and titanium design
- Includes an LCD backlight display for enhanced visibility, especially in the dark outdoors
- Compass uses the hour and minute hands, extremely accurate, and can be switched to point to either geographic or magnetic north
While this watch is filled to the brim with functions, a few of them lack the wow factor. This is particularly true for the thermometer function of this watch. While it gives a fairly accurate reading of the environmental temperature, it doesn’t give out accurate readings while the watch is still on the owner’s wrist. In fact, the owner has to take it off for a good 10-15 minutes before it can give out an accurate reading.
While this kind of precaution is understandable as the body temperature of the wearer can confuse the sensors, taking it off is an extra hassle that a sophisticated watch isn’t supposed to have.
Customer Reviews and Feedback
This watch seems to be one of the popular watches available today, and it’s easy to see why. Of the many people who’ve bought this, majority gave the watch full marks, saying that the features alone would blow them away. The fact that all these features are wrapped in a handsome-looking watch, adds to their appeal. Customers also pointed out that while the watch is a tad bulky and that it carries on a bit of weight, it’s still lighter than most other multi-functional watches on the market.
For the Men of Steel
If you’re an avid outdoorsman and you’d like a trusty gadget that you don’t have to stuff into your pocket or travel gear, the Tissot Men’s T0134204420200 T Touch Expert Watch is something worth checking out!
If there’s one thing that modern items and gadgets have in common, it’s that they can do so much more than what they were originally meant for. This is the same multifunction feature that has found its way to phones and cameras. But, the all-in-one trend does not seem to stop in just these gadgets. Even the humble wristwatch gets a complete feature overhaul, giving it more gadgets than a Swiss army pocketknife.