Check out this article: Best Android Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a round stainless steel case with knurl edge crown on the side.
- Band – It also has a three link bracelet with push button deployment clasp. It measures 32 mm in width.
- Bezel – The watch has a silver tone unidirectional rotating bezel with bolts around it.
- Dial – It features a stunning and vibrant orange dial with luminous silver tone hands, luminous index markers, minute markers on the outer rim, date display at 3 o’clock, and hardened mineral crystal window.
- Others – It comes with a 660 feet water resistance depth, Japanese automatic movement, and analog display.
Polished and fun looking
This watch certainly has a very attractive and fun looking orange dial that elevates the vibe of the watch. The link bracelet on the other hand provides a polished and elegant style. With the wonderful marriage of both elements, you are able to wear this either with dressier clothes or with casual outfits.
Ideal for diving
Thanks to the water resistance feature of this watch, you are able to wear this during recreational diving. The unidirectional bezel also aids in measuring elapsed time. Meanwhile the super luminova allows superb luminosity, which is essential when you’re under the sea. The push button deployment clasp also gives you the confidence that it will stay snug and comfortable in your wrist.
Absence of numerals
Although it’s a minimal weakness, it would have been better if there were numeral markers as well so you can instantaneously identify the time in a split second. Wasting precious time under water can be avoided if the brand was able to incorporate such.
If you're looking for a good quality diver's watch that you can also sport around town, then this model is highly recommended for you. Aside from having the diving and timekeeping essentials, this watch also has a modern and tasteful style to it. Which means that you can certainly wear this for other activities and occasions besides recreational diving.