Check out this article: Best Android Watches to Own
- Case – The timepiece has a 49 mm in diameter metal case that has a corrugated crown on the side.
- Band – It features a black leather calfskin bracelet with contrast stitching and buckle closure. It measures 24 mm in width.
- Bezel – It also features a fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – The watch showcases a black dial with luminous black and silver tone hands, silver tone index and Arabic numeral hour markers, minute markers on the outer rim, date display at 3 o’clock, and mineral window.
- Others – It has a water resistance depth of 660 feet, Japanese automatic movement, and analog display.
The black tones produces a classic style that is easy to wear. With this, you are able to look effortlessly chic. The metal notes also tone it down and make it more casual and everyday. You wear this for school or work. Also, you can bring this with you on vacation and other fun activities with friends and family.
It’s commendable that it has all the markers, luminous hands, and large numerals for timekeeping with ease and precision. The date display is also a great addition because you are able to remember the time and date all at the same time in a single glance on your wrist. The water resistance feature also allows you to use this for all sorts of water activities such as swimming and diving. Truly, this is an all around watch that you’ll adore.
Non luminous hour markers
Since this can be worn underwater, it would have been better if the numerals and indices were also luminous so you font have to estimate where the hands point at.
Versatile and superbly functional, this timepiece from Android is really a must have. It has the classic black and silver hues that look timeless and elegant. It's also complete with the essentials they you'll be needing in your daily tasks.