- Case – The watch’s round case, 33 mm wide and 8 mm thick, and its stationary bezel are made with metal.
- Dial – The gold dial features rose gold-tone hands and hour marker with a diamond as its 12 o’clock marker. It is protected with a mineral crystal dial window.
- Band – The adjustable link bracelet, 16 mm wide, is made with alloy with jeweler clasp for its closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Japanese quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – The watch comes with a water resistance of 30 meters or 100 feet.
Whether you’re looking for a watch to use daily in school or at work or during formal occasions, this watch will be perfect on you. The watch is stunningly simple that regardless of what you pair it with, it will really stand out. The watch’s materials perfectly blend with one another from its gold dial, rose gold-tone markers and hands, to its alloy watchband. Furthermore, the neatness of the watch’s dial completes the elegance this watch conveys.
Even though it only provides the standard watch functions, the maker makes sure that it provides accurate information. This is all thanks to the Japanese quartz movement powering this timekeeper. Aside from being a reliable type of movement, it also requires less maintenance as you only need to change the battery once in a few years.
Made with some of the strongest materials in watch-making, this Anne Klein Women’s AK/1362RGRG watch assures the user that it can remain functional for a very long time.
This Anne Klein watch basically provides the standard watch functions; therefore, this isn’t an ideal watch for women who seek multi-functionality in a watch such as date and day display, military time functions, etc.
Minor Readability Problems
This Anne Klein Women’s AK/1362RGRG watch doesn’t come with minute markers, which may be needed by some women to ensure precise timekeeping.
Not Water Resistant
Since it only comes with a water resistance of 30 meters or 100 feet, it’s only suitable for everyday use. At this kind of water resistance, it can only accommodate accidental splashes of water and shouldn’t be submerge in water.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Women)
- 2014 Cheapest Watches for Women (Good Quality)
- 2014 Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $500
- Best XOXO Watches
- Best Tommy Hilfiger Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best DKNY Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best Geneva Watches to Own (for Women)
- Top 7 Best Selling, Fashionable & Most Reliable Anne Klein Watches for Women
Simplicity is beauty. This quote is certainly a perfect description for this Anne Klein Women's AK/1362RGRG Rose Gold-Tone Diamond-Accented Bracelet Watch that doesn’t need too much accents to stand out.