- Color: Its gold-tone, metal bezel is stationary, and it shelters a silver dial and gold-tone markers and hands. The band completes this classic piece with a two-tone link bracelet.
- Display: The dial, numbers and markers are protected by a mineral crystal framed by a gold-tone, metal square case. Roman numerals indicate the three, six, nine, and twelve o’clock positions.
- Dimension: With a square case diameter of 16 mm, a case thickness of 6 mm, and weight of only 27 grams, it is quite a light-weight and slender timepiece.
- Movement: The product uses quartz movement.
- Band: The watch’s link bracelet is about 8 mm wide and about 8 inches long, and connected through a bangle bracelet clasp. In fact, this piece has two easily detachable clasps that allow length adjustment.
A Perfect Evening Wear Companion
If you turn the product’s face towards your inner wrist, you would most likely mistake this timepiece for a classy bracelet, somewhat resembling a Cartier link bracelet seen from a short distance. Because it is both stylish and yet modest, it matches almost any item from your evening wear wardrobe.
Mixing and Matching
A major advantage of two-tone watches is that they are very easy to pair off with a lot of colors and styles. The product has a perfect balance between its silver and gold tones, making it easier to use with almost any other piece of jewelry or wardrobe color/s.
Loose Fit or Just Right?
What makes this dress watch more appealing is that is has not just one, but, two links that can be conveniently removed or added back in, through detachable jewelry clasps. You can remove one or both links easily, for a secure fit, and then you can add back those links as effortlessly as you removed them, to make hang loosely at your wrists as a chic bracelet would.
Value for Your Money
Did I tell you that this discreetly sophisticated and accurate timepiece is quite affordable? No? It absolutely, is.
The only drawback to the Anne Klein Women’s 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch, it being a slim, dainty, and a tad dressy, is that it is more appropriately worn only together with formal. Also, having two easily detachable clasps would increase the likelihood that it might fall off your wrist, if not locked in properly.
With its charming bracelet band and its polished finish, the Anne Klein Women's 104899SVTT Two-Tone Dress Watch speaks to ladies who exude a feminine, discreet, yet buoyant air about them. Its burnished gold and silver tones add a pinch of luxuriousness, making this dress watch a subtle complement to your glad rags.