- This Anne Klein women’s watch has a genuine diamond at 12 o’ clock. Who needs tons of crystals when you can have one real diamond? This diamond accented watch, although small, will surely be a head turner.
- What’s unique about this watch is its “X” shaped bangle. It adds a definite touch of sophistication to this petite watch, and it makes it look more interesting. I’m personally not a fan of small watches, but this one is a great way to make it look more interesting. The bangle strap is eye catching because of its shape.
- The gold and silver accented strap makes this watch wearable with anything. You can wear it with both warm and cool tone outfits. It’s not too busy, so you can also wear it to formal events.
- What makes this watch even more sophisticated? The white genuine mother of pearl dial. This illuminates the watch, making time-telling easier.
- The contrast between the white dial and gold tone indicators and hands make the dial look interesting. It complements the “x” shaped bracelet nicely, putting together the whole watch for sophistication.
- This Anne Klein watch has a jewelry clasp closure which is quite easy to remove and put on. Don’t worry, even though the watch has a fixed shape, it will still be easy to put on.
- The smooth shape and rounded surfaces is great to pair with a statement necklace or bold earrings.
- With a 26 millimeter case diameter, this Anne Klein women’s watch can very well be a bracelet that you can pair with a lot of bracelets—whether gold or silver-toned.
- The links at the back are not just there to make things even more interesting. It’s there so you can adjust the watch to fit you. The links are enough to adjust it to fit the right size, even for girls with small wrists.
- This Anne Klein Women’s Watch is also water resistant, up to 100 meters. This function comes in handy when you need to clean the watch.
- The links of the watch might be a problem. The links are longer than the usual, so if you have a small wrist that’s already hard when it comes to watches, then this watch might be too risky to get.
- The dial cover isn’t scratch resistant, so you would have to be careful if you’re planning to use this as an everyday watch.
- The bangle might not be the right size to sit comfortably on your wrist. So it’s best to try this on first before you buy it.
Want to be edgy but still have that sophistication for work or school? Then check this out: a sophisticated yet edgy women’s watch from Anne Klein, a Diamond Accented Round Two-Tone “X” Shaped Bangle Watch.