- This Anne Klein Women’s watch is made of white plastic bracelet. I’m hearing you all the way from here. Plastic? Isn’t that just another fashion watch? Nope, it’s not. You can trust the manufacturers that the best kind of plastic is used for this watch.
- As if mocking the Gods of fashion, this Anne Klein watch is accented with Swarovski crystals. Yes, you heard it right, it has bling! I know, it’s a little unusual for plastic watches to have that added bling. But like I said, Anne Klein is mocking the Gods of Fashion by deciding to mix Swarovski with white plastic, and still making it look absolutely gorgeous.
- In place of the usual roman numerals, there are three Swarovski crystals in each hour, for a total of thirty six Swarovski crystals on the bezel alone. There is also one Swarovski crystal per hour on the dial, making this watch shine even more.
- To add contrast to the white and silver, this Anne Klein Plastic watch has a black outside minute track. It’s great because if you’re timing short activities by the second, or want to be accurate in time-telling for that meeting, you can use the black outside track. Now that’s what I call fashionable precise timing.
- The plastic chain links are suitable for adjustments. The default size of this watch is Regular Women’s, so if you have smaller wrists, you can bring the watch to a repair shop to have it adjusted.
- To add to its casual flair, this Anne Klein Women’s Plastic watch has a deployment clasp. Not your usual buckle closure, but it makes the watch wearable with any outfit. this feature makes it look more casual, yet maintaining the Anne Klein elegance.
- The thing that makes this watch wearable on casual days is also the thing that makes it difficult to deal with. The deployment clasp can be challenging to put on and to remove, and may damage your nail polish.
- The white plastic has of course, a down side. Aggravated by the white color, it’s best to keep it away from paints, dark hued bags, or anything that transfers color. You may have difficulty taking the stains off.
- Don’t attempt to adjust the bracelet size on your own. The screws are very tiny. Forcing your regular screwdrivers might crack the plastic, so it’s best to bring it to a watch repair shop.
- For girls who have bigger wrists than regular women’s sizes, this one might not be cut out for all your glorious beauty. The links are fewer, so there’s really no remedy if it’s too small for your wrist.
The coming together of a sporty watch and a casual everyday watch—that is Anne Klein Women’s Silver-Tone Swarovski Crystal Accented White Plastic Watch. It’s sporty enough to wear with your preppy outfit, yet elegant enough to wear with your simple everyday outfit.