- Color and Accent: This timepiece, which is predominantly black, is accentuated by gold-tone Arabic numerals, markers, and baton-style hands, nestled on a black dial. Its glossy, black enamel bezel is also complemented by gold-tone numerals. Its black ceramic bracelet is linked by a gold-tone jewelry clasp. Completing this ensemble of sophistication is a tasteful scatter of Swarovski crystals.
- Display: A slightly curved mineral crystal shields the dial, numerals and markers that are set inside a round case. Arabic numerals indicate the three, six, nine, and twelve o’clock positions. Each Swarovski stud is above an hour marker in the dial, and a stack of two sparkling crystals marking the 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 o’clock positions, rest on the bezel.
- Dimension: Its round stainless steel case is 8 mm thick and has a diameter of 30 mm.
- Movement: The product uses Japanese quartz movement.
- Band: Its ceramic bracelet band is 16 mm wide and about 7 inches long. It is connected by a jewelry clasp and comes with another clasp that can be added in or removed with ease, to adjust the band length.
- Other features: The watch is water-resistant for up to 99 feet.
Black and Gold = Sophisticated and Bold
The Anne Klein 109416BKBK makes any person wearing it exude bold confidence needed to pull off formal business suits and evening wear. Its best complement are yellow gold jewelry. The Swarovski crystals make a stronger statement.
Not-So Boyfriend Watch
This piece is perfect for ladies who would want to sport something similar to a boyfriend watch. The Anne Klein 109416BKBK’s dimensions and overall look make it look striking without being too daunting enough to make the person wearing it look too masculine.
Hardy and Accurate
Because this timepiece uses Japanese quartz movement, time-telling is almost always accurate (unless your batteries are running low). And since the crystal is mineral, it is virtually scratch proof.
Sweating the Small Stuff
Since the strap is only about 7 inches long (and that is already with the extender clasp attached to it) the product may not be wearable for ladies with big wrists.
The supposed deep black band’s actual color is closer to gun metal, or hematite. This may be a minor setback, but could totally ruin your look, if you are particular with color.
Moreover, the shiny, curved black enamel bezel adds some glare and distortion to the clock face.
True to the original Anne Klein brand ethos, “We make classics fashionable”, the Anne Klein Women's 109416BKBK Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Black Ceramic Watch definitely shows effortless sophistication that is current, yet timeless.