- What makes this watch breathtaking to look at? The champagne dial and gold-tone accents of course! Paired with the brown hue of the tortoise shell bezel and bracelet puts the design all together.
- The roman numerals on the bezel with its gold color make it pop out. The simple design of the dial makes the great contrast against the busy design of the bracelet and bezel. It also adds a touch of classy design to the watch, making it wearable even in nights out.
- Now this is something you don’t see often in wrist watches. This Anne Klein Women’s Gold-Tone Tortoise Shell Plastic Watch has a sweeping second hand. I know, it’s not something that other people will see, but hey, seeing that on you wrist makes time-telling more interesting.
- The protective mineral dial window keeps the face of the watch free from scratches, and also keeps that luster so you can see the time clearly.
- This watch is also water-resistant up to 30 meters or 99 feet. Of course, it’s not something you’d wear to the beach or to the swimming pool, but this function is quite helpful when you’re doing activities that involve running water or cleaning your watch.
- The tortoise shell plastic stops ¾ of the way into the watch to be replaced with gold chain links. This makes the watch adjustable, so you can have it custom fit to your size instead of sliding around.
- Even with continued everyday use, the gold plating of the watch will not wear off. A lot of people who have already bought this watch say that the watch is very durable, with even the plastic tortoise shell bangle standing the test of everyday hustle.
- The contour of the bangle may not sit comfortably on your wrist. For women with small wrists, this may become a major problem.
- Even with a few links for backup, the watch may still not be adjusted to your size. The links may be too few, and when it does fit you, the contour of the tortoise plastic shell may be too much or too little for your hand.
- it would have been nice if the watch was bigger. It’s more of a fashion watch than an oversized watch, so people who have poor eyesight might want to consider a different watch that has a bigger dial.
- The lack of contrast on the dial makes it difficult to read the time.
Definitely not your ordinary watch. This Anne Klein Women’s Gold Tone Tortoise Shell Plastic Bracelet Watch is a unique design that’s great to pair with casual clothes and simple designs. The bangle bracelet and Tortoise Shell design is a great design that is both elegant and eye catching.