- Dial and Watch Face: The AK/1060CHGB has a splendid champagne gold dial which emulates the rays of the sun. It also has gold-tone matchstick indexes and hands that indicate hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Dial Display Window: This golden goddess shields its face with a mineral crystal dial display window.
- Bezel and Case: The Anne Klein Women’s AK/1060CHGB Round Gold Tone Watch has a fixed, gold-coated metal bezel. Its round metal case is at 32 mm in diameter, and 7 mm in thickness. It also has a screw-down crown that is gold-plated.
- Movement: This Anne Klein timepiece runs on batteries and analog, Japanese quartz movement.
- Watch Strap: Completing the AK/1060CHGB’s gilded mien is its metal alloy link bracelet. Although it follows women’s standard watch strap lengths, the watch also comes with an extender attached to its enclosure. It is affixed to the wrist using a jewelry clasp.
- Water Resistance: It is water-resistant in depths of up to 99 feet or 30 meters.
- Gilded Goddess: One of the most versatile shades of gold is champagne gold. Because its shade is lighter, and somewhat even closer to silver, it blends well with almost any color, compared to yellow gold or even rose gold.
- Batteries are a Girl’s Best Friend: Although a mechanical watch would definitely complete its classic look, it would simply be a hassle to have to set the time all over again, after the watch has stopped. A woman has rituals before she goes to work, or when she is preparing for a date. Why add another time-waster? Thankfully, the AK/1060CHGB uses batteries and runs on Japanese quartz clockwork.
- DIY Bracelet Extender: What is great about jewelry clasps is that you can easily customize them to include additional links and extenders. This watch, in particular, comes with an extender. Adjusting the bracelet length can be done at home, without having to visit the jeweler.
- While this watch looks great with just its stick markers, some people prefer seeing actual numbers on the watch face. This makes telling time easier and faster.
- Another element that could have been added to this watch is photo-luminescence. Reading time in the dark is quite impossible, since none of its watch face parts are luminous.
- Lastly, adding a calendar function to the Anne Klein Women’s AK/1060CHGB Round Gold Tone Watch would have made it more functionally appealing.
Nothing is more attractive than a woman that shines with confidence. Complement that stunning buoyancy with the champagne gold glimmer of Anne Klein Women's AK/1060CHGB Round Gold Tone Watch. Now you’re ready for that dream date.