Check out this article: 7 Cheap Designer Watches You Can Afford
- High quality analog quartz mechanism
- Multiple textured champagne toned dial with silver toned markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Special features include a date window at the 4 o’clock position, a 3 sub dial chronograph, and a tachymeter on the bezel
- Stainless steel gold toned case
- Stainless steel gold toned strap with fold over w/ double push button security; men’s standard length, 24 mm width
- 45 mm case diameter, 15 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Stunning and fashionable
The all gold color scheme of Armani Exchange Zero Light Chronograph AX1407 can grab the attention of anyone who sees it. It will definitely amp up any outfit, and is so versatile you could wear it to any kind of occasion.
The color contrast system of this watch makes it very easy to read not only in bright places, but in the dark too, thanks to the luminous feature.
You could take it for a swim without getting water damages.
This really isn’t a disadvantage for anyone, but for men with small wrists, it is. But you could always have it resized for a snug fit.
If you have a love for everything gold – then get your hands on Armani Exchange Zero Light Chronograph Champagne Dial Gold-plated Men’s Watch AX1407. It has a multiple textured champagne toned dial, with luminous filled, silver toned hands and markers, along with the 3 sub dial chronograph and a date window at the 4 o’clock location. Its gold toned bezel is marked with a tachymeter, and plated on the stainless steel case. The band is made out of the same material, and is closed using a fold over system.