- Color and Accents: The Armitron Men’s 20/4858BKGPBK lets out a stylish black and gold allure. Its case, crown, indices, hands, and accents on each sub-dial, effortlessly goes together with its matte deep black dial and leather strap. There is nothing complex nor boring about it, despite the simplicity of its design and functions.
- Case Dimensions: This watch’s gold ion-plated, round case is 12.5 mm thick, and has a diameter measuring 42 mm.
- Calibre: The Armitron Men’s 20/4858BKGPBK is an analog watch that runs on Japanese quartz movement or calibre.
- Water-Resistance: This timepiece is water – resistant for depths up to 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Strap: Its black calfskin band has a width of 21.5 millimeters. It is of typical men’s watch strap band lengths, and it uses a buckle clasp as its enclosure.
- Display: The Armitron Men’s 20/4858BKGPBK uses acryclic crystals to shield its face elements. The dial is highlighted with three sub – dials showing the following functions: date, day, and 24-hour functions. Aside from its gold slim-bar markers, skeleton hour hands, and baton-style second hand, gold – tone Arabic numbers at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock, indicate time.
- Simple, Elegant, Sophisticated Overall Look: While the temptation to always wear a cool sports watch, with all its bells and whistles, will always be there, every man needs a simple, yet great-looking watch. The Armitron Men’s 20/4858BKGPBK Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch can really be considered as an essential as you can wear this piece with almost anything, to almost any occasion or last-minute event, and even, to work.
- Price-Worthy: The Armitron Men’s 20/4858BKGPBK comes at a very, very affordable price, considering how it looks and with the clockwork inside it. At such a reasonable cost, you also get to keep a beautiful Armitron clamshell box to store your watch in.
- Clockwork Precision: While there may have been other elements that have been customized to make this watch more affordable (more on this in the succeeding paragraphs), what is most important to any watch has not be compromised. Its Japanese quartz movement keeps this watch accurate and consistent.
- One of the disappointing compromises that the Armitron Men’s 20/4858BKGPBK has made is its use of acrylic for the display window. Armitron could have, at least, used a mineral crystal window for this elegant timepiece.
- Another element that could be improved on is its strap. A lot of the Armitron Men’s 20/4858BKGPBK owners mentioned that the strap is quick stiff and easily broken after less than a year. Although a replacement leather strap is relatively cheap, it would still be nice to have the original strap last longer than it currently does.
Wear it to a dinner gathering or to work, and you will surely get some compliments on how elegant and contemporary-looking your Armitron Men's 20/4858BKGPBK Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch is.