Hands On Review – Armitron Men’s 408231RDGY Silver
Armitron is devoted to manufacture watches that personify passion for excellent craftsmanship, modern styling and exceptional value. Whether it’s an everyday timepiece for a loved one or a special occasion accessory for you, Armitron has just the right watch to give the gift of time.
- LCD with silver tone display
- Black resin case with engraved graphics
- Alarm, Chrono, Countdown timer, Hourly chime, Lap timer, Military time
- Black and Gray resin strap
- Water-resistant to 100 M
- Silver-toned accents , polished metalized chrome top ring
- Stamped compass markings
- Displays the date at the top center of the dial
- Scratch less tough watch
- The watch gives awesome shine
- This watch looks great and is really not that big.
- The design is just awe-inspiring
- The face is easy to see, the watch works for everything (hiking, gym, rock climbing, scuba diving, work, parties), and the buttons are easy to operate.
- Ideal for traveling, workouts and everyday casual wear
- Fantastic low cost watch that functions better than expected
- It’s not overly bulky and it comes with functions not anticipated for its price range.
- Nice big face, even bigger than a lot of the G-watches.
- Hourly chime option that make sure that you’re ready for your next appointment & equally good for timing your runs.
- The instructions are simple, and logical
- Comfortable, and will fit any wrist size
- The compass is merely a decoration, not a functional compass.
- If you look at this watch with polarized sunglasses, you may not see time on certain angles.
- The watch is huge. You couldn’t even button your shirt sleeve with this thing on your wrist.
- The first thing you notice is how light the watch is and then you realize that the watch is so light because it is mostly 100% plastic.
- The volume of the alarm is very low that you barely can hear it, until you put it like a pillow to your ear.
- Within a couple of weeks the inside starts fogging up; the condensation within the watch became dense and you can’t read the time properly. There is obviously a manufacturing fault that the condensation came from the moisture in the air. The only positive is that it is a major source of fun for your co-workers : )
- Very poorly written instructions – discovered that you even can’t set the minutes correctly. This is really a shame for the name like Armitron.
- It claims to have a countdown timer but it barely works.
So wanna put something different on your wrist and have a feeling “oh-i-don’t-know-if-i-should-get-it? Yes definitely – grab this little sucker without question. I have it on my wrist for a few hours and still find myself looking at it with a smile.
Price when reviewed: $15.88
Buy now: Armitron Sport Men’s 408231RDGY Digital Watch
How to Set an Armitron 4-Button Digital Sport Watch
Where to Buy the Armitron Men’s 408231RDGY Silver Watch