- Digital module with reverse LCD display
- 48mm matte black resin case with embossed grey button functions
- Flat matte black resin strap
- Matte black dial frame
- 6 embossed textured raised stations around the bezel
- Black background with light grey digits; functions include world time , hour, minute, second, chrono, time keeping, lap time , alarm and countdown timer
- Stainless steel buckle closure
- Water resistant up to 100M
- After taking this watch out of the box, it hardly needs only 3 minutes to setup the time and the time zone.
- A fantastic outdoor watch simply because of its ease of use and its features
- Rugged case and white and black inverted colors make this watch extremely easy to read in both bright sunlight and darkness.
- A light weight watch that is hardly noticeable on wrist during work or when you go for sleep while wearing it.
- The displace of the time, date and day in close to the same size font is also appreciable.
- The countdown timer feature is particularly useful when multitasking or for setting reminders.
- It works well whenever you have to travel, so you don’t have to recalculate the time in the area or set your watch to the local time.
- A spectacular strong and durable watch.
- It’s very light and the functions are very simple.
- It has many worldwide time zones, which is great for those who have families in different countries.
- It’s light, waterproof and comfortable to wear.
- I like the black matte finish.
- Matte black and Great large casing looks very nice and attractive
- The display is impossible to read in normal daylight. In dusk or dawn like conditions this can make the watch somewhat difficult to read, which is quite annoying.
- The speaker for the alarm/chime on this watch is unusually loud for a digital wrist watch and could feasibly function as a travel alarm clock.
- It starts to lose pixels after a month of use then the light stop working, I wish it would have being better cause it looked amazing but it had bad quality to its mechanism, would not recommend.
- The watch is cheaply made.
- Most of times, customers complain about its dead battery! Due to which, you have to make special angles to read the time
It is a great everyday watch. It is affordable yet stylish! Bang this watch in rain sleet and snow and it will still work. It performs just as well as a G Shock at a fraction of the cost.
Let’s take a quick look to some of the cool features of Armitron Men's 40/8246MBLK Black Resin Digital World Time Sport Chronograph Watch.