Check out this article: Best Ball Watches to Own
- Case – This timepiece comes with a round stainless steel case with black pushers and knurl edge crown on the side. It has a diameter of 43 mm.
- Band – It also comes with a black rubber bracelet with buckle closure and red contrast stitching. It measures 21mm in width.
- Bezel – It has a black stainless steel stationary bezel with tachometer features and DLC coating.
- Dial – The watch features a black dial with luminous silver tone hands, silver tone index markers, luminous minute markers on the outer rim, three chronograph us dials, day and date display at 3 o’clock, and glare proof sapphire crystal.
- Others – It also features an analog display, 48 hours power reserve, automatic movement, and 100 meters water resistance.
It’s admirable how all the important components of this watch has luminosity in them. All the hands have 66 micro gas tubes to provide optimum readability at night or other low-light situations. The index markers and minute markers are also painted with luminous accents which allows you to precisely view where the hands point at. It can be said that this is a simple yet very efficient feature that makes this watch stand out among the rest.
Versatile and stylish
The all black ensemble of this watch allows you to easily pair this with just about anything. Also, you don’t have to worry if you get it a bit dirty or damaged because the black will conceal it. The other elements make this timepiece also look very sporty and stylish.
This watch has a power reserve which allows you to have extra time to change the battery. Another great thing about this timepiece is that it has both day and date windows that are very visible. With this you don’t have to ask around or look for a calendar.
Absence of numeral markers
The only minor disadvantage of this watch is that it has no numeral markers. Some individuals prefer having numbers because it allows quick and more precise time keeping.
A limited edition chronograph watch every men wishes to own. Period!