Check out this article: Best Baume & Mercier Watches to Own
- Case – The 42 mm wide and 15 mm thick round case and fixed bezel are made with stainless steel.
- Dial – The white dial, protected by sapphire crystal, is designed with Arabic numeral hour markers and silver luminescent hands. It has three sub dials displaying 60-second, 30-minute and 12-hour, a date display, a telemeter and tachymeter.
- Band – The watchband is made with stainless steel with deployment clasp with push-button for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Swiss automatic movement.
- Water resistance – This watch offers a water resistance of 165 feet or 50 meters.
- This Baume & Mercier watch’s construction makes it a suitable accessory to wear with any attire – casual, formal or professional thanks to its silver stainless steel design, which makes it versatile.
- The different purpose this watch has to offer to its user is truly remarkable. Besides timekeeping, it has a date display, a telemeter, a tachymeter, and a great water resistance level, which are important features for some men especially when they’re out for their adventures or sports.
- Quality is not a problem with this timepiece because it’s basically constructed with stainless steel case and bracelet, which is a durable material with the dial shielded by an anti-reflective and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. So regardless of the kind of activity where you plan to use this watch, you’re assured that it will endure even rigorous activities.
- Because it’s powered with Swiss automatic movement, the information needs to be updated regularly because it loses its accuracy when it’s not worn.
- Compared to other timekeepers in the market that provide the same features, this watch can be considered quite costly for.
Be fashionable and classy by wearing this Baume & Mercier Capeland Men's watch in your arms regardless of the occasion.