The 8485 Classima combines classic elegance with minimalistic styling. This watch is quite large at 42 mm in diameter, but thanks to the great design by Baume & Mercier, it is still pretty thin and light. It also sports a clear sapphire crystal which remains clear for years and is very scratch-resistant. They also have a hard stainless steel casing to give this watch strength as well as beauty.
If you are thinking of getting one for yourself, then you better know everything there is to know about it because even though it is a quartz watch, it still costs a lot of money. So to help you find out more about the Baume & Mercier Men’s 8485 Classima Swiss Date Watch, here are a couple of the pros and cons of this watch.
- Its simple design makes it a perfect fit with just about any kind of outfit; whether you are planning to attend a black tie event or a semi-formal party, this watch is the perfect accessory that you can use.
- The large 42 mm diameter face is clearly marked in Roman Numerals and the date window can be easily read.
- As with all Swiss-made watches, you can be sure that the 8485 Classima will last for many years and still keep perfect time. If you were to take good care of it, there will be no reason why you cannot let your children inherit this watch from you.
- The quartz movement inside ensures that this watch will not lose even one second for a very long time; and being Swiss-made, it is very accurate.
- It is not automatic, which means you have to change batteries once they run out of power. But if you are not really bothered with that fact, then this little detail can easily be overlooked.
- The large diameter watch face may be a bit too large for people who have rather thin wrists. So if you are heavy-set then this watch will fit you perfectly, but if you are quite thin, then you should look for something a bit smaller.
These are the only negative things that can be said about the 8485 Classima. And as you can see they are not really that big of a deal. This makes this watch almost perfect, and with its modest price it is a very worthwhile investment. Even though this watch is quite expensive, because of all the craftsmanship that went into making it, the Baume & Mercier Men’s 8485 Classima Swiss Date Watch is actually worth every penny that you pay for it.
If you are looking for a simple yet classy-looking watch, then look no further than the Baume & Mercier Men's 8485 Classima Swiss Date Watch. From Baume and Mercier, one of the premier watch makers from Switzerland, comes one of the most stylish men's wristwatch to ever hit the market. If you like simplicity, but with a slight touch of elegance, then this watch is the perfect choice for you.