Check out this article: Best Breitling Watches to Own
- Case – The round stainless steel case measures43 mm wide and 13.45 thick. It has a unidirectional bezel, made with the same material, accentuated with Arabic numerals.
- Dial – The black dial, protected by sapphire crystal, features white stick hour markers and silver and white luminescent hands. It has three sub dials displaying 60-second, 12-hours and 1/10 of a second along with a date and tachymeter.
- Band – The stainless steel bracelet, 22 mm wide, has a fold clasp for closure.
- Movement – This timekeeper is powered by quartz movement.
- Water resistance – This watch offers a water resistance of 330 meters or 990 feet.
- Thanks to the versatility of this timepiece brought about by its overall silver stainless steel design, it’s very easy to mix and match it with any of your outfits without worrying that it might not blend well with your style. Therefore, it makes an excellent accessory to casual, formal or sporty attires.
- Reliable and accurate information is another advantage you can enjoy when you own this watch since its powered by quartz movement.
- The stainless steel case, bezel and strap along with its sapphire crystal makes this watch a truly sturdy product that can endure heavy-duty uses.
- For men who are searching for a watch to use everyday with such features this watch has to offer, they might find this timekeeper quite expensive.
- The watch weighs around 1.5 pounds, which may be considered heavy for some men who are sporty or active as this may distract them while doing their activities.
- Some men have small body frames or small wrists, so they might not prefer this watch because of its 43 mm-wide case and a 22 mm-wide bracelet.
Breitling produces another awesome timepiece, the Breitling Men's A7338710-BB49SS Colt Chronograph II Black Dial Watch, which is definitely a must-have for men who seek durability, functionality and style in one timepiece.