Check out this article: Best Bulova Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Multiple layered black fiber for its dial, and white hands (hour, minute) red second hand
- Special features include rotating bezel and a date window between the 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock position
- Stainless steel case
- Luminous filled hands
- Mineral crystal protects window from scratch damages
- Stainless steel bracelet, accentuated with black fibers, with fold over clasp double push button safety; men’s standard length, 24 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 14 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 990 feet / 300 meters; suitable for diving down to 30 meters for 2 hours
Trendy, casual, and versatile
Easy to read
The dial has a color contrast scheme that makes it user friendly. Additionally, you won’t have problems on usage in the dark because of the luminescent hands.
This is definitely the watch to take on water activities because of the hundreds of meters it can endure.
It’s heavier than most watches, but this disadvantage doesn’t cause inconvenience and you’ll get used to it over time.
If you’re going to buy a timepiece, better yet pick the one that serves you well in beauty and function -- Bulova Men's 96B156 Precisionist Champlain Black carbon fiber Watch. Multi-layer carb on fiber makes up its dial, along with luminous filled hands, and a date window between the 4 o’clock and 3 o’clock position. It also features a rotating bezel, surrounding the flat mineral crystal protected window. Black fiber also accentuated its fold over clasped bracelet. Lastly, this fascinating, mind blowing timepiece has a water resistant feature down to 990 feet!