Hands on Review – Bulova 96B158 Precisionist Men’s Watch
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Grey textured dial with silver white markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Luminous filled markers and hands
- Special feature: small date window at the 3 o’clock location
- Stainless steel bezel and case
- Mineral crystal protects dial from scratch damages
- Black crocodile skin embossed leather, with buckle clasp closure; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 40 mm case diameter, 9 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; can endure splashes of water but not any kind of submersion
Classic and trendy
You just can’t deny how versatile Bulova Men’s 96B158 Precisionist Leather Strap Watch is. It’s wearable along different kinds of outfit, especially casual and business attires.
Lightweight and comfortable
The thinness of the case is just awesome, it’s not bulky and you won’t feel you’re wearing a watch at all.
Easy to read
You won’t have any problem using this watch at any light setting, thanks to the luminous filled hands and markers.
It’s always a huge plus when a watch has a full calendar on its dial!
Useless water resistance
You should never submerge this watch, as the band will surely deteriorate.
Where to Buy the Bulova 96B158 Precisionist Men’s Watch
If you’re man who desires utter precision and accuracy on time, then Bulova Men's 96B158 Precisionist Leather Strap Watch is the watch for you. It has smooth Japanese quartz, with perpetually running second hand. For its appearance, it’s classically beautiful; grey dial with white markers and hands, a date window at the 3 o’clock location, flat mineral crystal protected window, and a stainless steel case. Attached to this is a durable buckle clasped, black leather. This timepiece is said to be water resistant down to 99 feet, enduring small splashes but not submersion.