Check out this article: Cheap Swiss-Made Watches Under $100
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Black dial with white markers and dauphine hands (hour, minute, second)
- Luminous filled markers and hands
- Special features include a 24 hour dial, date dial, and day dial
- Pitch black stainless steel, metalized bezel
- Protected by mineral crystal, prevents scratch damages
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 40 mm case diameter, 12 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small splashes but not submersion
Unique and very fashionable
Bulova Men’s 96C105 Black Dial Bracelet Watch has the best design, and will definitely attract attention to it. The pitch black outer rim emphasizes the beauty of the timepiece. It’s versatile enough to be taken at different occasions, and can be worn with any outfit, especially business attires.
Easy to read
The dial has tons of features, yet it doesn’t hinder the user friendliness of this timepiece. Also, the luminous feature makes it easy to use on dark lightings.
Water resistance is only minimal
To avoid water damages, better not test its water resistant feature. It only endures small splashes but not any kind of submersion.
Not for small wrists
The band can’t be adjusted for small wrists, and doesn’t give a snug fit.
Bulova Men's 96C105 Black Dial Bracelet Watch is perfect for those who opt for a uniquely designed accessory. This Boluva masterpiece is plated with black dial, marked with white dauphine markers and hands (luminous filled). Two sub dials at the left upper part of the dial is ornamented with two sub dials that displays the 24 hour time and the date, and another dial at the lower right for the day. Stainless steel metalized bezel makes the timepiece very uncommon looking. Attached to this is a stainless steel deployment clasped bracelet.