Check out this article: Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $200
- High-quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- “Mother of Pearl” white dial and hands (hour, minutes, seconds), with black markers
- Features extra 3 sub dials for its chronograph
- Includes a date window at the 4 o’clock position
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Face window is made out of mineral crystal, which protects it from scratch damages
- Bezel is ornamented with diamonds, and has stainless steel materials
- Stainless steel deployment clasped bracelet; women’s standard length, 13 mm width
- 33 case mm case diameter; 8 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 mm; Endures small splashes of water and rain, not appropriate for submersion
Stunning, classy, elegant; truly fashionable
“Diamonds are a girl’s best friend,” and this timepiece fulfills it. It has the right amount of diamond ornaments — eye-catching and stunning, but not too flashy. It can be worn in any big event and any dress, yet versatile enough to be worn at a casual trip.
Multiple functions are always a must
With its chronograph and built in date window, what more could you ask for?
This timepiece won’t give you a hard time telling time in the dark.
Hard to read at first
You may find it hard to read the time at first, especially because of its crowded dial.
Bulova Women's 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch is a multi-functional accessory for every woman. It has the most simple yet design; a bezel made out of the finest diamonds, a stainless steel band, and a mineral crystal protected window. The dial and hands are a state-of-the-art pearl white, with a chronograph with the same color, along with a date window at the 4 ‘clock position. More importantly, it endures common water damages, like rain and splashes. You wear it at different occasions, and with any outfit.