Check out this article: Best Bulova Watches to Own
- High quality, precisionist, Japanese quartz mechanism
- Textured black dial with silver/white markers, and outlined black hands (hour and minute); blue second hand
- Date window located at the 3 o’clock position
- Luminous hands and markers
- Domed mineral crystal window, protected from scratch damages
- Stainless steel case
- Black rubber straps, with buckle closure; men’s standard length, 24 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 14 mm case thickness
- Shock proof
- Water resistant down to 990 feet / 300 meters; appropriate for submersion, even diving for 2 hours
Sleek and versatile
Bulova Men’s 98B142 Precisionist Black Dial Rubber Strap Watch is versatile enough to wear with any outfit – formal, casual, business, sports gear – thanks to its sleek, impressive design.
Easy to read
The dial’s color contrast features make it utterly user-friendly, and thanks to the luminous filled markers and hands, you can even use it in the dark.
It’s entirely water resistant, and can even be taken for a dive for 2 hours.
The rubber strap stocks up any moisture, if you went underwater, minutes later the water is still on the strap especially if you wear it snug.
Offering both precision and style, Bulova Men's 98B142 Precisionist Black Dial Rubber Strap Watch is probably the best timepiece to own. A textured black dial rules its face, along with the white/silver, color contrast markers and black outlined hands. A date window is placed at the 3 o’clock position, adding to the convenience of this incredible accessory, aside from the accuracy to the second of a year. The mineral crystal protects the case from scratches, and is plated inside the stainless steel case. Attached to this is a rubber strap. The entire watch is shock proof and water proof!