Check out this article: Best Bulova Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Multiple layered and textured black dial with Arabic numeral markers and white hands (hour, minute, second)
- Special features include a 3 sub dial chronograph, and a date window at the 6 o’clock position
- Luminous filled
- Domed mineral crystal window that protects the dial from scratch damages
- Stainless steel bezel and case
- Black textured leather with stainless steel buckle closure; men’s standard length, 24 mm width
- 45 mm case diameter, 12 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 330 feet / 100 meters; suitable for submersion but not as deep as diving
Versatile and sleek
The entire black accent of Bulova Men’s 98B151 Marine Star Black on Black Color Scheme Watch makes it very versatile to be worn with formal attires, casual wear, and even as a sports gear.
Easy to read
The largeness of the dial and difference of the textures makes it very user friendly. Plus, the luminescent feature helps you use the watch even at pitch black areas.
The whole watch is entirely water resistant, even suitable to take for a swim!
Band is too small
Some of big wrist users complain that the strap is too small for their wrists. Apparently “men’s standard” should be taken to the next level.
Astonishing in black complementary design, Bulova Men's 98B151 Marine Star Black on Black Color Scheme Watch is a completely worthy accessory to wear. Featuring a black, multiple layer dial with Arabic numeral markers and white hands, a chronograph feature in 3 sub dials and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. A domed mineral crystal protected dial window prevents scratch damages. The stainless steel case is attached to the buckle clasped leather strap, beautifully textured just as the dial. This watch is luminous and water resistant down to 330 feet.