Check out this article: Best Bulova Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Textured black dial, marked with a combination of genuine diamond studs and gold toned markers, along with gold toned hands (hour, minute, second)
- Protected by mineral crystal against scratch damages
- Rectangular stainless steel case
- Stainless steel black and gold toned bracelet with deployment clasp closure; men’s standard length, 30 mm width
- 31 mm case diameter, 10 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small splashes including rainfall, but not any kind of submersion
Gorgeous and uniquely versatile
The overall bracelet design of Bulova Men’s 98D004 Diamond Dial Watch makes it eye-catching and will surely get you a lot of compliments. It can be worn with any apparel – casual, business, and formal – and to any kind of occasion.
Easy to read
The simple yet diamond ornamented dial makes it very user friendly, no matter the light setting.
Lightweight and comfortable
This bracelet watch is very comfortable to wear, just like any bracelet.
Nothing special about the features
It’s just like any other watch, but it would be a huge plus if they had included a date window.
Water resistance is kind of useless
It can only endure small splashes, but can’t be submerged even if it promised meters of underwater resistance.
Featuring tons of beautiful sophistication and undeniably a state of the art timepiece: Bulova Men's 98D004 Diamond Dial Watch. It is plated with a rectangular, textured black dial, marked with a combination of genuine diamond studs and gold toned markers, along with gold toned hands. It’s built with a stainless steel case, attached to a stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure. The dial is protected with mineral crystal that makes you say goodbye to scratches. This fascinating accessory is operated with flawless Japanese quartz mechanism, and water resistant down to 99 feet.