Check out this article: Best Bulova Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Black dial with genuine diamond studs as markers, and white hands (hour, minute, second)
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Special features include 2 24 hour sub dials and a small date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Hemispherical window protected by mineral crystal against scratch damages
- Pitch black metalized rim
- Stainless steel case
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure; 22 mm width, men’s standard length
- 40 mm case diameter, 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small splashes but not any kind of submersion
Trendy and utterly unique
Bulova Men’s 98D109 Diamond Accented Black Dial Bracelet Watch has the best features, and anyone would be proud to wear it. The metalized rim alone makes the entire timepiece solid looking, plus the diamond studs – awesome!
Easy to read
The dial has a number of feature on its dial, yet the intelligent color scheme makes everything unsophisticated and user friendly. You can even use it at dark light settings thanks to the luminescent feature.
It’ always a huge plus when watches include a mini date window.
Not entirely water resistant
The water resistant feature is a bit useless; it can only endure rain and splashes.
Overflowing with uniqueness and reliability, Bulova Men's 98D109 Diamond Accented Black Dial Bracelet Watch I an accessory you would love having. It has a black plated dial with genuine diamond swats for markers, and white hands. Extra functions include 2 24 hour sub dials and a small date window at the 3 o’clock location. These precious features are protected by a hemispherical mineral crystal protected window, surrounded by a black metalized rim. Attached to the stainless steel case is a bracelet with the same material, clasped by a deployment buckle.