Hands On Review – Bulova 98H37 Marine Star Men’s Watch
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Marine blue dial with gold toned markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Luminous filled hands
- Special features include a 3 sub dial chronograph, a date window between the 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock location, and a unidirectional rotating bezel
- Mineral crystal protects the dial from scratch damages
- Stainless steel bracelet lined with gold tone in the middle, with push button deployment clasp; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter, 12 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Versatile and fashionable
Bulova Men’s 98H37 Marine Star Chronograph Watch is wearable with sports outfit to formal attires. The color scheme is intelligently complementary.
The functions of this timepiece is undeniably admiring, given that it has a chronograph, a date window, plus a rotating bezel.
Easy to read
Though the dial is loaded with extra features, this doesn’t hinder user-friendliness as the colors are in contrast, easy to use at different light settings thanks to the luminous features.
This is a major plus for all watches, knowing you’re far from water damages even if you go swimming wearing it.
A bit heavy
This isn’t completely a “disadvantage” because heavy watches indicate that’s it’s genuine.
Where To Buy The Bulova 98H37 Marine Star Men’s Watch
Introducing another state of the art Bulova timepiece that’s undeniably a stunner: Bulova Men's 98H37 Marine Star Chronograph Watch. It has a marine blue dial, marked with gold toned markers and luminous filled hands, along with its special features – 3 sub dials for its chronograph, and rotating bezel, and a date window between the 4 o’clock and 5 o’clock position. These fascinating features are protected by mineral crystal, and strongly built in the stainless steel case. Attached to the case is a bracelet of the same material. Also, this watch is also waterproof down to 330 feet.