- Have you ever looked at the time during a very busy day only to find out that your watch just ran out of battery? With this Bulova Automatic timepiece, you’ll never experience that. It’s powered by the movement of your arm.
- The watch is made of stainless steel so you’ll also never have to worry about tarnishing. Even if you sweat, the color will not change.
- Need something more? Well, this watch is also water resistant up to 100 feet! So there’s no need to worry about accidentally dropping your watch in a swimming pool or something.
- The black leather strap is made of calfskin leather. Perfect for work and even dinner parties.
- This wristband is secured with a push-button deployment clasp, so it’s easier to put on. Say goodbye to those days when mornings consisted of being frustrated with putting on your watch.
- The Bulova Automatic watch is made of automatic Japanese movement—flat mineral crystals shielded by intricately designed and engineered jewel bearings, made itself of synthetic ruby. Now that is elegance and functionality in your hand. Literally.
- The face of this Bulova timepiece is a little over an inch in diameter, relieving you from squinting down your wrist to check the time. The hands of the watch are also luminous, making time-check doable with a glimpse at your wrist.
- An automatic timepiece doesn’t go without its disadvantages. You’ll have to wear the watch to keep it working, or buy a separate watch winder for when you’re not going to wear it for more than a day.
- Because the strap is made of leather, you’ll also have to be more cautious about sweating. Your sweat may discolor the back of the strap, and eventually make it brittle. It’s advisable to remove your watch for a few hours to wipe it.
- For those with small wrists, I do recommend that you try this watch on first before you buy it. The face of the watch is big, not to mention the strap is secured by a push-button deployment clasp. It may still need to be brought to a watch store to have it adjusted.
- This timepiece is not shock resistant. So with all the intricate designs and jewels inside your watch, you will need to exercise more care in not dropping your watch.
- This Bulova Automatic Strap Silver White Dial Watch is indeed, elegant and sophisticated. but for those with smaller wrists, it may feel uncomfortable (or at the very least, it may take some getting used to).
- Although the face of the watch is water resistant, the leather strap is not. So you will still have to remove it in the shower, for those who like to wear their watch 24/7.
An automatic watch powered by the movement of your wrist, and classy leather strap—the Bulova Automatic Strap Silver White Dial Watch is a timepiece worth your money.