Hands On Review – Bulova Men’s 96B175 Precisionist Chronograph Watch
- Made of stainless steel and silver, this Bulova casual watch is great for days when you’re just strolling around and relaxing with friends and family. The chunky look gives the watch more dimension. The look and feel won’t disappoint you, trust me.
- The Precionist technology makes this watch a gem for watch enthusiasts and even for those who just want a watch. The watch is accurate to within 10 seconds per year, unlike most quartz watches. Talk about being on time, right?
- You won’t see the sweeping hand very often in wrist watches, either. To make it even more valuable, the continuously sweeping hand is a sign that this Bulova casual watch is precise and will never make you late, even for your lazy days.
- The watch is water-resistant up to 300 meters, making it a great watch to wear even when you’re going out fishing or, just, well, cooking barbeque outside.
- The black face and luminous markers and hands make looking at the time easier with just a glimpse at your watch. That way, you can sneak a peek at your watch before your son looks at you from his ball game, or right before your daughter raises up her head after the final curtsy at her ballet show.
- The watch also has chronograph minutes, seconds, and hours, just in case you want to use ti as stopwatch.
- This Bulova casual watch is definitely not for minimalists. The chunky details of this watch suits people with bigger wrists; it might just look overwhelming in people with smaller wrists.
- Because this Bulova Precisionist Chronograph watch is on the chunky side, it is heavier than some of their watches. If you’re one that doesn’t want to be bothered by a heavy wrist watch, then this isn’t for you (or at least you can’t wear it the whole day).
- This watch may be water-resistant, but it’s not shock resistant. So be careful where you place this watch after wearing it. The precisionist technology may get messed up if this watch falls.
- Because the watch is meant to be shown off, it’s better to wear it with a casual polo shirt, folded up dress shirt, or looser on the wrists suit. But, it’s still your fashion sense, so you can wear it whichever way you want.
- In some dimly-lit surroundings, it may be a little more difficult to see the time. Although te hands are outlined in silver, the material is not made of glow in the dark material. Which is also better, because it adds to the elegance of the watch.
Where To Buy The Bulova Men’s 96B175 Precisionist Chronograph Watch
This chunky silver watch from Bulova offers the right mix of sporty and classy. It’s the must-wear during casual days or lounging around after a long day of work.