Check out this article: Best Dress Watches Under $200 (for Men)
- Case – This timepiece comes with a round case that has a diameter of 37 mm and thickness of 5.9 mm. It is made from stainless steel material and has a gold tone knurl edge crown on the side.
- Band – It features a brown calfskin leather strap with gold tone buckle closure. It has a width of 20 mm.
- Bezel – It features a gold tone stationary bezel that is made from stainless steel.
- Dial – The stunning white dial features sleek yellow gold hands, sweep seconds, and index hour markers. It also comes with a date display at 3 o’clock and mineral window.
- Others – It comes with an analog display, Japanese Quartz movement, water resistance depth of 99 feet, and shock resistance feature.
Preppy and refined
The combination of gold and leather is such a classic preppy look. The brown strap creates a robust and rich style to this watch. Meanwhile the yellow gold elevates it and makes it look more posh. The slim and minimalist details on the white dial definitely adds a refined and modern touch to this timepiece. This watch will certainly look spot on with a pair of casual loafers or boat shoes.
What’s great about this watch is its shock resistance feature. It protects the components of the dial from damage when it hits hard surfaces. It’s a simple yet ingenious feature. It gives you the confidence to wear this more often since it is able to protect itself from accidental hits and drops.
Though it claims to resist 99 feet of water, this timepiece can only withstand subtle drizzles and splashes of water. It means that you can’t definitely have this submerged by all means because it will definitely stop working. It’s quite disappointing that it has such limited water resistance capability.
If you want look stylish on casual days, this timepiece model from Bulova is a great option. It has a preppy gold and leather style that looks so trendy and polished. For sure, you'll receive plenty of compliments from others when wearing this.