- Made of quality Japanese-quartz movement, this watch tells the time accurately, making it your best friend for never being late.
- The date function also makes it easier to tell the date with the time, with just a glimpse at your wrist.
- You also won’t have to squint down your watch because in all its glorious 44 mm diameter, the watch offers not only easier time-telling, but also a work of art. The black background and gold details is just elegance in its simplest form.
- The rubber wrist band coupled with its waterproof feature makes this watch a friend even for those who enjoy water sports, or even those who can’t be bothered with removing their watch before washing their hands.
- Because it’s not made of leather, you also won’t need to worry about sweat ruining the band. All you have to do is wear this watch, and worry about everything else.
- This elegant timepiece is perfect for casual days—paired with a polo shirt, khaki shorts and boat shoes, you’re going to…well, turn into a work of art yourself. With a little help from this Bulova watch, of course.
- With the fine detailing, chronograph, rose gold, roman numerals, and chunky look, the watch is simply breath-taking.
- This is also a perfect gift for people who are very picky with their watch. You won’t see disappointed faces when they open this great Bulova timepiece!
- This watch is worth your money. It is reasonably priced for something with this fine detailing.
- The date window is a little slanted at the lower right corner, which may prove to be confusing when you’re just looking at a glance.
- The watch it chunky and heavy. So if you’re one who gets easily bothered with the weight and size of the things you wear, you might not be fond of this watch.
- If you have a small to medium wrist, this watch may, for lack of a better word, swallow your wrist. But that’s not to say that you can’t wear it, either.
- The black rubber wrist band may prove to be a little uncomfortable, especially when you’re sweating. So to avoid that, loosen the watch so the rubber won’t stick to your wrist.
- Because the watch is more inclined towards the chunkier, heavier side, it may not fit some dress shirts. So it’s best to stick to casual wear when you decide to wear this watch. The Marine Star Calendar watch comes in other wrist band styles, so you may want to consider that as well.
The Bulova Marine Star Calendar watch is a bold, water resistant timepiece. The gold case and black band makes this Bulova timepiece a classic work of art. Perfect as a gift to yourself or to your loved ones.