Check out this article: Best Watches Under $100 for Women
- Case – The round 34-mm wide and 9-mm thick case and heel are made with stainless steel.
- Dial – The Mother of Pearl dial, covered by mineral crystal, features silver Roman numeral and stick hour indicators and hands.
- Band – The silver stainless steel watchband, 15 mm wide, comes with a deployment clasp for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Japanese quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – This watch has a water resistance of 99 feet or 30 meters.
- Because of the stainless steel construction of this watch, it becomes easy to pair it with any attire whether it’s for casual, sports, business, and formal occasion. So you definitely don’t need too many accessories if you have this timepiece wrapped around your wrist.
- This timepiece weighs 8 ounces only, which is truly lightweight.
- You’ll never be late for any school, work or important occasions in your life if you have this Bulova timepiece with you as it provides accurate time, which requires less maintenance too compared to other watch movements.
- This watch can assure the user of its longevity because it’s made with the sturdiest materials in the watch-making industry such as the stainless steel case, bezel and bracelet to its scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
- Since it has non-luminous hour markers and hands, it becomes difficult to read the dial in poor lighted conditions.
- The functionality of this watch is limited only to providing time, which is insufficient for some users as they can purchase watches with more functions at a similar price.
- The dial doesn’t have minute markers, which is important for some women.
- For women who prefer large face dials, they might find this timepiece too small.
Treat yourself with a beautiful and versatile timepiece by investing in this Bulova Women's 96L156 Round Dress Watch.