Check out this article: Best Bvlgari Watches to Own
- Case – It features a round stainless stell case that measures 42 mm in diameter. It also features two push buttons and a crown on the side.
- Band – It has a stainless steel three link bracelet that measures 22 mm in width. It has a hidden deployant clasp to secure it in place.
- Bezel – This watch has a silver tone bidirectional rotating bezel with black details.
- Dial – It features a black dial with silver tone hands and index markers, Arabic hour marker at 12, luminous accents, minute markers, military hours on the outermost rim in in red and blue, calendar feature at 6 o’clock, and scratch resistant sapphire window.
- Others – This timepiece has an analog display, water resistance depth of 100 feet, and an automatic movement.
Easy to read dial
The face of this watch is not complicated looking and it has these very visible hands and markers. Another simple yet useful feature of this piece is the luminous details on both hands and markers. It also features a calendar sub dial which is handy for those instances when you want to be reminded of the date. You’ll also be confident that this stays visible since it’s protected by a scratch resistant crystal window.
Sporty and chic
The deisgn of this timepiece is definitely admirable. The black and silver hues are classy and versatile. The red and blue accents add a hint of sporty and fun look to this watch. On the other hand, the three-link bracelet really creates a chic style. This watch will look great every day, whether you’re going to school or out with some friends.
The only weakness of this watch is the water resistance since this cannot withstand submersion. It would have been better if the creators improved that feature so the user can use this anytime and anywhere.
If you’re looking for a timepiece that’s simple, versatile, and functional then this model from Bvlgari is perfect. It has all the basic essentials that you’ll need, and it also looks chic as well.