Check out this article: Best Bvlgari Watches to Own
- Case – The Bvlgari BB41WSLD comes with a silver tone round stainless steel case that has a knurl edge crown on the side.
- Band – It also features black alligator leather that has a width of 20 mm. It also has a deployant buckle to secure the watch in place.
- Bezel – It comes with a fixed stainless steel bezel with beautiful silver tone branding.
- Dial – This watch has a crisp white dial with silver tone hands and index markers, black minute markers, Arabic markers at 12 and 6, date display at 3 o’clock, and scratch resistant sapphire window.
- Others – This also has an analog display, automatic movement, and 165 feet of water resistance.
One big advantage of this model over others is the clean and organized dial. It’s not overwhelming and the details are all very visible. The hands and markers perfectly contrast against the background. The scratch resistant feature also guarantees you that you’ll be able to enjoy the clarity of the dial even as you constantly wear this. Overall, the simplicity is admirable in this watch.
The silver and white combination produced a beautiful sleek and crisp looking love child. Meanwhile, the black leather adds a touch of masculinity and class to the whole look. This timepiece will look great on jeans or even with slacks. It’s an easy and charming timepiece that you’ll surely love.
Non luminous markers
One point of improvement that the makers of this watch should note is the luminosity. Even though the hands have luminous details on them, it would have been way better if they incorporated it on the hour markers as well so the user wouldn’t have to estimate.
If you’re looking for a simple yet elegant timepiece that you could just throw on when you’re in a hurry, then worry no more because Bvlgari got you covered. All the elements create a harmonious looking timepiece that is easy on the eyes and will look great on just about anything.