Check out this article: Best Calvin Klein Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a round stainless steel silver tone case that measures 42mm in diameter. Attached on the side are two push buttons and a knurl edge crown.
- Band – It comes with a stainless steel three-link bracelet with fold over clasp. It has a width of 20mm.
- Bezel – This watch carries a fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – It also features a grey dial with polished silver tone hands and index markers, minute markers, date display at 4 o’clock, three chronograph sub-dials, and sapphire crystal window.
- Others – It has a water resistance depth of 30 meters, analog display, and quartz movement.
A great feature of this timepiece is that it has a fairly large dial that beautifully and clearly displays the specs in the dial. Also, the markers and hands are in good sizes and perfectly contrast against the background. All of these ensure easy and precise timekeeping. Another basic yet admirable feature is the visible date display. On the other hand, the sub dials also provide more detailed measurements as well.
Simple and crisp looking
This watch looks stylish and sharp without looking to serious or over the top. It has a cool grey and silver ensemble that looks pleasant and is very easy to style with. The link bracelet definitely elevates the refinement of this piece. You can definitely wear this for school, work, and play.
Not for swimming
Although this watch has a water resistant feature, it cannot be worn during water activities such as swimming and wake boarding. To be much more precise, this timepiece can only withstand splashes of water and not total submersion. It would have been better if they made this more effectively resistant to water so you can confidently bring this whenever and wherever.
This charming timepiece from Calvin Klein is modern and sleek looking. It’s great if you want to look put-together on a regular basis. It has all the basic specs that you need which will help you get through all your tasks for the day.