- Material – Stainless Steel Case and Band with Mineral crystal dial window
- Dimension – 44 mm round case diameter with 13 mm thickness and standard sized band with 25mm width
- Color – Black band and dial window
- Weight – Ultra light 5.44 ounces item weight
- Warranty – 1 year international manufacturer warranty
- Display – Analog type multi-data display
This addition to Edifice collection is made of superior quality materials and technologically advanced manufacturing procedures. It is built to last for buyer’s entire life time.
Almost all Casio time pieces are solar powered which is a huge relief for users. It is able to charge by itself without having to regularly replace its batteries.
This watch is infused with so many features. Aside from time, day and date display, it also has compass and alarm functions. It is also built with an illuminator to display data under any lighting variations.
Its water resistant feature is very enticing to those who are spending most of their time outdoors. It survives 100 meters or 330 feet water depth.
As compared to other time pieces in the Edifice label collection; this item is a bit more expensive. This is a disadvantage to buyers with limited monetary budget.
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME ARTICLES:
- BEST CASIO PATHFINDER (PROTREK) WATCHES
- BEST CASIO G-SHOCK WATCHES
- BEST CASIO EDIFICE WATCHES
- BEST VICTORINOX WATCHES TO OWN (FOR MEN)
- BEST LUMINOX WATCHES TO OWN
Simple yet elegant. This is the best definition you can describe this addition to Casio Edifice collection. It has series of functions that you will find very beneficial to use. Its laid back design perfectly suits every occasion and event. This time piece makes a really nice accessory to your daily attires. Whether you are heading to work, going out to see someone, hanging out with friends watching your favorite sports, or up for some adventure, this watch will serve you many purposes.