Hands on Review – Casio Edifice Tough Solar Movement EQWA1200DC1AJF
- Material – Made of superior quality case material with 44.5 mm diameter and 12.9 mm thickness and stainless steel band
- Display – Simple multi-functional display and automatic adjust of world time and compass
- Solar Powered – easy to charge sun powered energy source
- Weight – Made of ultra light weight material with overall shipping weight of 5.44 ounces
- Color – Simple yet elegant black polish
- Model – Released and being sold in the market since 2013
- Warranty – Warranty provided by seller and not by the manufacturer
Buyers opt for time pieces with series of functions. This watch is not only designed for keeping track of time but also for other reasons. This would suit best those who love to travel and spend days outdoors. This has a built-in compass and worldwide time and date identifier. It is very easy to figure what time and day it is in other countries across the globe using this impressive creation of Casio.
This watch aims to satisfy men who want a timepiece suitable for any activity. If you are the outgoing kind of person, this watch is very comfortable to wear because of its ultra-light weight. On the other hand, it would also make a fancy accessory on formal events and occasions.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. This might be a problem in times faced with issues regarding the item’s performance and quality.
Where to Buy the Casio Edifice Tough Solar Movement EQWA1200DC1AJF
Also Check Out These Awesome Articles:
- BEST CASIO PATHFINDER (PROTREK) WATCHES
- BEST CASIO G-SHOCK WATCHES
- BEST CASIO EDIFICE WATCHES
- BEST VICTORINOX WATCHES TO OWN (FOR MEN)
- BEST LUMINOX WATCHES TO OWN
No man can say no to this appearance and quality wise time piece. Edifice Smart Access Tough Solar Movement is a one of a kind release by the very well known and established timepiece company Casio. It has a series of functions watch lovers would absolutely vie for. This watch is the real deal when it comes to quality, elegance, and functions.