Hands On Review – Casio G-Shock Solar – GW3000B-1ACR
- Material – Mineral crystal dial window with resin material case and band
- Display – Analog-type dial window display with date, day, month worldwide data
- Dimensions – 50 mm case diameter in 15 mm thick and standard sized band length in 24 mm width
- Color – Black band polish and orange dial display window
- Weight – Ultra light 6.40 ounce timepiece and a total of 1 pound shipping weight
- Warranty – Warranty provided by World Order Inc. and not by the manufacturer
- Other features and functions – Worldwide time zones, alarm, stop watch, illuminator, and solar powered
“Triple 10” Concept
Casio brought this G-Shock edition to the market with the “Triple 10 Concept” aim. “Triple 10 Concept” means that these watches are designed using superior quality materials and innovative procedures to resist 10 feet free fall and 10 bar water deep plus a target of 10 years battery life.
As compared to other G-Shock editions, this one is the most suitable for outdoor adventures. It is the perfect watch for scuba diving, snorkeling, and the likes. It can survive 200 meters or 660 feet water depth.
The illuminator installed in this watch automatically adjusts to any lighting variation. It is very easy to see the data in its dial window no matter how dark or light it is.
If you do not understand how to set up and adjust the data of this timepiece, it gets a bit complicated to do so. It is advised to understand the manual first to avoid getting frustrated in setting up its data.
Where To Buy The Casio G-Shock Solar – GW3000B-1ACR
The G-Shock Solar Power dial watch in black and orange is one of the bests in the g-shock collection. In terms of flexibility and performance, this edition is top notch. It is shock and water resistant very suitable for daily use. It is convenient and very comfortable to wear whether for outdoor adventure or corporate activities.