Hands On Review – Casio Men’s AWGM100B-1ACR G-Shock Tough Solar Power Atomic Watch
Product Features and Advantages
- Overall Impression: The Casio Men’s AWGM100B-1ACR G-Shock Tough Solar Power Atomic Watch is an all-black magnum opus. This resin dark knight sports G-Shock’s signature toughness and sophistication. Jam-packed with features that are both essential and cutting-edge, every man who owns this will feel complete and assured.
- Display: The G-Shock AWGM100B -1A has an analog and digital display, protected by a mineral crystal window. Its analog functions are indicated by black markers on a black dial and silver-tone hands. Its dial, hands, and markers are all luminous. Its digital functions are indicated in three sub-dials that change interface when in different modes: timekeeping, world time, stopwatch, countdown timer, and alarm modes. The lower sub-dial also has a battery power indicator.
- Strap: This watch’s band fits most men’s wrists, and it is 16 millimeters wide. It is a black resin strap which has a buckle enclosure.
- Movement: The G-Shock AWGM100B -1A uses both digital mechanics, and Japanese quartz movement.
- Case and Dimensions: Its black, round resin case is 15 mm thick, and 46 mm wide. The buttons used to adjust watch settings are protected by side guards on the watch’s case and stationary bezel. It weighs 56.4 grams.
- Other Key Features:
-Automatic LED backlight
-Multi-band atomic time synchronization provided by signals in the US, UK, Germany, China, and Japan (2 stations); also known as “Multi-band 6 Atomic Timekeeping”
-Solar-powered, rechargeable battery
-World Time Mode: 31 time zones and 48 cities with daylight saving time option
-Timekeeping features: countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, 1/100 second stopwatch (elapsed and split time) , 12 and 24-hour time format allowed
-Pre-programmed (until 2099) Auto calendar feature
-Water-resistance depth of 660 feet or 200 meters
- As the G-Shock AWGM100B -1A comes with many features and modes, some people might find the instructions a bit daunting.
- Although it is definitely a plus for a watch to be in synch with atomic time, travelling watch users may have to fiddle with settings to stay in synch, depending on which country they are in. Or worse, they might be in a country that does not receive radio signals from any of the 6 stations.
Where To Buy The Casio Men’s AWGM100B-1ACR G-Shock Tough Solar Power Atomic Watch
You’ve been a hero to the people you love every single day. Today, it’s okay to be lazy. Go ahead and watch your favorite sports team’s match today, instead of going to have your watch’s battery replaced. Relax. Don’t look at your watch twice to check if it’s stopped or if it’s still accurate. Don’t worry. You’re wearing the Casio Men's AWGM100B-1ACR G-Shock Tough Solar Power Atomic Watch.