Hands On Review – Casio Men’s DW6900-1V G-Shock Classic Digital Watch
Here are some smart specs that make this classic one of the best:
- Impressive shock resistance,
- EL backlight with an impressive backflow,
- A flash alert feature that is linked to the buzzer for the alarms, countdown timer time-up alarms, and hourly time signal systems,
- A 1/100-second stopwatch system with a measuring capacity for up to two full hours, a measuring unit of 1/100 (of a second for 60 minutes) and 1 second (after the first 60 minutes),
- A measuring mode system comprising the split time, elapsed time, and the 1st to 2nd place times,
- A countdown timer with the second as a measuring unit, and a countdown range of up to 24 hours,
- Battery life is approximately 2 years, and
- It functions through modules 1289/3230
- One thing that people love about this classic watch is the absence of complex and often frustrating control functions.
- This impressive watch provides more than just a touch of convenience with the classic highlights: stopwatch, countdown timer, and the calendar which shows the day, date, and month.
- The watch’s classic 45-mm black tone casing, band, and stationary bezel utilizes a high-quality resin material. It also has a supporting buckle-clasp closure. This beautiful timepiece is built to withstand time and pressure. It brings about a sporty vibe to your casual favorite ensembles. Quartz movement powers the watch, which is also water resistant all the way up to 660 feet.
- The Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Digital Watch is not just all about comfort, especially with its surprisingly sturdy plastic durable band. It also features strong shock resistance to protect its digital dial code system and the overall 45mm case watch diameter.
- The protective mineral crystal keeps the G-Shock classic scratch-free at all times.
- Individuals who have been using the Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Digital Watch will attest to its resilience over the long term, as it continues to function flawlessly for them. There were even cases where the G-Shock classic was used in military boot camps.
- The watch was seen to endure tough and torturous weeks in training, particularly in the grueling physical training sessions and exposure to the harshness of outdoor environments.
- The Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Digital Watch sure can handle the rigors of military life. Who’s to say that it can’t handle civilian duty as well?
- The only thing that should bother wearers is the rather “difficult-to-fathom” ADJUST button, as it is recessed into the watches’ overall casing. Better fitting of this button would have further improved alarm adjustments. Experts are quick to point out how this particular situation could well be a sample of personal preference, rather than of design or manufacturing flaws.
Extreme Functionality in an Outdoor Watch
It’s one of the best watches anyone can ever own. Consider it a watch that embodies durability and superb functionality. This watch was designed to suit individual needs to the best that it can. If you love the outdoors and you feel afraid that you might damage your wrist watch when you go on a snowboarding or rollerblading adventure, then what you need is the Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Digital Watch.
Where To Buy The Casio Men’s DW6900-1V G-Shock Classic Digital Watch
The Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Digital Watch is designed for man’s active lifestyle. It features a digitized gray dial face complemented by a rich mineral dial window.