Hands On Review – Casio Men’s MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch
- Case Dimensions: The Casio Men’s MRW200H-1BCT has a black durable, round resin case that has a diameter of 34 millimeters. It is 12 millimeters thick. It weighs 3.84 ounces.
- Strap: Completing its predominantly black resin make, the Casio Men’s MRW200H-1BCT also has a black resin watch strap, with a buckle enclosure. This watch’s band is 22 millimeters wide, and follows men’s standard watch strap lengths.
- Bezel: This wrist watch has a black resin, unidirectional bezel.
- Display: The MRW200H-1BCT has applied Arabic numbers on its black, matte dial. You can tell time using either the 12 – hour format or the 24 – hour format. The 12-hour numerals are printed larger than the 24-hour markers. A window displaying both the day and date, is set by the 3 o’clock position. All of the indices and markers, as well as the hands are clean – white, for better visibility. This watch’s face is protected by a mineral crystal dial window.
- Water-Resistance: This timepiece can continue to function in depths up to 330 feet or 100 meters.
- Calibre: This analog wrist watch functions on Japanese quartz movement.
- Price Pal: If you are looking for a watch that is useful, and not too attention – grabbing, without you having to shell out too much money, then the Casio Men’s MRW200H-1BCT should be on your “to-buy” list. You won’t feel bad about spending too much on a watch that you can’t even wear to basketball practice or to work.
- Lovin’ the Large Numbers: Take one quick glance at this watch’s face, and you can easily tell what time it is. That is the beauty of having large, clear-white Arabic numerals set on a contrastingly dark dial. I don’t have anything against Roman numerals or watches without numbers on their face, but let’s face it. The way the numbers are set on the MRW200H-1BCT are, by far, easier to read than the rest.
- Clean-Up Job: Because this watch is something that you can wear at work or at play, it is prone to dust, dirt, and sweat. The advantage to having rubber or resin watches is low maintenance. For your cleaning tools, you just need some water, mild detergent and an old, soft – bristled toothbrush.
- A true diver’s watch has to be visible even underwater. Although the MRW200H-1BCT isn’t really a diver’s watch, it could still use some help on making its luminescence last longer, and its brightness more intense.
- Some people who bought the Casio Men’s MRW200H-1BCT have concerns about the accuracy in timekeeping and some difficulty in adjusting the date and day.
- Be ready to be surprised. You just might get to see the day and date in a different language one of these days.
Where To Buy The Casio Men’s MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch
Inspired by classic dive watches, the Casio Men's MRW200H-1BCT sports a unidirectional bezel, luminous hour hands, and is water-resistant in depths up to 100 meters. This timepiece is your everyday companion as it is easy to read and clear-cut.