As mentioned above, the Casio Men’s PAG80-1V Pathfinder Altimeter/Barometer/Digital Compass Solar Digital Watch is packed with so many features that men with various lifestyles will truly enjoy having it on their wrists:
- Equipped with countdown timer for special occasions.
- 1/100 second stopwatch you can use when running and other activities that need the use of a stopwatch.
- It has 5 alarms you can choose from to remind you of important times.
- World Time feature allows you to check what time it is elsewhere around the globe.
- It has a built-in digital compass to enable you to determine your direction and bearing.
- Built-in altimeter, barometer, and thermometer for people who hike and climb mountains.
- Water-resistant for up to 330 feet or 100 meters.
With so many features you can use, it is no doubt that the Casio Men’s PAG80-1V Pathfinder Altimeter/Barometer/Digital Compass Solar Digital Watch is one of the best options among affordable and functional watches. Aside from the great features it offers, people love this watch because of the following attributes:
- Accurate time – it is always accurate in telling the time and will only lag for about 1-2 seconds per month unlike other watches that stay behind the time after a month of use.
- User-friendly – even without reading the manual, one can easily decipher how to use the watch.
- 24-hour change history – this is an important feature that shows people how much change in altitude, temperature or wind speed occurred within 24 hours, thus allowing them to predict future trends.
- Backlighting at night – allows you to see the time perfectly even if it is pitch black outside because a simple tilt of the watch will automatically turn the backlight on.
- Well-made – the materials used are durable and sturdy, thus making the watch feel comfortable around your wrist.
- Reasonably priced – one unit will cost anywhere between $100 and $200. It is very affordable considering all the features and quality you will get.
However, the watch still has a few shortcomings people feel should be improved upon:
- Solar-charged battery – does not last long
- Too casual-looking – it does not look great during meetings or at the office.
Despite very few shortcomings, most people who have tried the watch are in love with it. It has so many useful features and is very affordable.
Many people can’t leave the house without a watch. People need it to avoid being late for important appointments and to help them keep track of time, but watches today are more than just for telling the time. They have now become fashionable items and essential hobby tools. There are brands of watches you can find these days that have a lot of added features that mountaineers, hikers, and sports enthusiasts will find very useful just like the Casio Men's PAG80-1V Pathfinder Altimeter/Barometer/Digital Compass Solar Digital Watch. It is equipped with many various features not being offered by watches of rival brands.