- Offers word time with 48 cities
- Comes with fully automatic backlight with afterglow
- Features an altimeter, thermometer, and barometer
- Comes with tide and moon data
- Multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping
- Powered with solar energy
- Features a digital compass
- Comes with 5 daily alarms
- Countdown timer
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Comes with a power saving function
- 12- or 24-hour formats
Here are some of the benefits of this product:
- The barometer makes it easy for individuals to plan their excursions as the model helps them gauge the ever-changing weather.
- The altimeter function is perfect for climbing, thus providing anyone with the chance to measure how far they have to go to reach the summit!
- Individuals have the option of choosing and checking the time zones of 48 different cities worldwide.
- Features a digital compass, perfect for trekking or camping in the woods.
- The item is powered by solar energy which means you never have to worry about changing the batteries.
- This watch is perfect for scuba divers thanks to its water-resistant properties. The model is capable of withstanding water pressure at 660 feet or 200 meters depth.
- Classic design due to the titanium band that rests comfortably on the skin.
- The buckle is a clasp type and offers excellent security for the wearer.
- Owners can benefit from the 5 daily alarms that can be programmed for this model, perfect for when you are camping without your smartphone.
- The tide and moon data feature is ideal for camping near the beach or fishing trips.
- Highly durable, this watch is meant to last years.
- The product comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Possibly the biggest drawback for this particular model is the cost. The unit is priced at $286.33 which is a bit more than what many would hope to pay for it. Considering the many features of the product, however, the model may be regarded as worth the price.
The product carries an average of 4.6 stars out of 5 and is possibly one of the most renowned outdoor models manufactured by Casio today. Those who ordered the item are very satisfied with the product and believe that the cost is more than worth it. The item itself is packed in a protective box that leaves it wonderfully intact and in perfect condition. Deliveries were made within just a few days as promised.
All in all, the Casio Men’s PRW2500T-7CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Tough Solar Digital Multi-Function Titanium Pathfinder Watch is definitely the model to beat when it comes to outdoor timepieces. The model is specially made with the outdoorsman’s needs in mind, leading to state-of-the-art features in a no-nonsense watch.
Another impressive model coming from Casio, the PRW2500T-7CR Pathfinder is currently one of the most sought-after timepieces today. The product is perfect for men who are looking for something smart and sensible for outdoor use.